- 2012 Arthur T. Everham Safety Award
- Member DCA, PLCA, MEA
- OQ Compliant through NCCER, Veriforce, MEA
Our customer's projects are throughout the Midwest and into PA, VA, WV on the East and NE, ND and SD on the West. We will construct any type of station, gas or liquids, from a green or brown field. Our capabilities include, civil, mechanical and electrical infrastructure like conduit runs and cable trays.
In addition to stations Midwestern Contractors will modify existing facilities. Modifications can include all types of piping offsets and reroutes; valve automation, upgrades, and replacements; ultra sonic meter installations or meter upgrades; fire suppression systems; gas sampling systems; prover loops; and pressure control and check valves of all sizes and types.
For an example of recent work please refer to the following links:
- Bi-Directional Flow Control /news/2016/01/bi-directional-flow-control/
- Great Lakes Dock Lines /news/2015/12/great-lakes-dock-lines-rebuild-and-modification/
We welcome your RFP's for station work and look forward to working with you.
A legacy of responsibility.
For over 60 years, we have built an environment within our company where safety is everyone’s responsibility. In all phases of every project, we accept nothing less than an accident-free jobsite. We believe that having a safe workplace leads to a productive workplace, and we’re dedicated to having the highest level of protection for our employees, our customers and the general public.Learn More
- 1.5 million miles of pipeline constructed
- 1,500 pump, compressor & meter stations built
- 7.6 million feet of gas distribution lines
- 120,000 man hours per year of integrity work