COMMITMENT TO YOUR COMMUNITY
Midwestern Contractors works in many states throughout the Midwestern U.S. We understand the impact construction can have on local communities, and want to do our part to keep our projects safe, as well as minimize disruption to the routines of residents of the towns we work in. We have developed this community page to assist us communicate.
Our projects are varied in complexity and duration. Projects can last anywhere from a week to several months. We do our best to source labor, material and services from the communities we work in.
- Recycling services for scrap steel, lumber and concrete
- Waste disposal services
- Portable toilet service
- Food, Ice, Water
- Mechanical repair for vehicles and trucks
- Mechanical repair for heavy equipment
- DOT Operator Qualified and union affiliated workers for the pipeline industry
MATERIAL NEEDS INCLUDE:
- Light rental equipment like pumps, compactors, bobcats.
- Grass seed, straw, mulch, landscaping supplies
- Reinforcing rod
- Ready mix concrete
- Graded stone
- Fire Resistant work clothing and steel toe boots
We are committed to your community and wish to connect with you. Please use the contact form found on this page to send us a note. We look forward to working with you.