- 2012 Arthur T. Everham Safety Award
- Member DCA, PLCA, MEA
- OQ Compliant through NCCER, Veriforce, MEA
Your job may call for a few hundred feet, or miles of pipeline. We will complete your project efficiently and safely. We welcome your challenging jobs, including line lowering, cut outs and relocations. Consider Midwestern Contractors for your next project. Call or email for a site visit or to send bid documents. We will help you complete your projects on time and within budget. The project gallery to the left contains photographs of some of the work we have completed. These projects are varied and illustrate the flexibility of our company and how we adapt to your needs within a given project. Some of our capabilities include:
- Pipeline construction 6" to 48"
- Pipeline construction in HCA's and environmentally sensitive areas
- Rivers, streams and wetland crossings and suspended pipelines
- Horizontal Directional Drilling 6" and up.
- Pipeline cutouts and replacement.
- Line lowering
- Emergency response and repair within 3 hours of our Elburn, IL. location
- Complete Integrity management and Corrosion Control work
- Certified in Above and Below ground coating applications.
A legacy of responsibility.
For over 60 years, we have built an environment within our company where safety is everyone’s responsibility. In all phases of every project, we accept nothing less than an accident-free jobsite. We believe that having a safe workplace leads to a productive workplace, and we’re dedicated to having the highest level of protection for our employees, our customers and the general public.Learn More
- 1.5 million miles of pipeline constructed
- 1,500 pump, compressor & meter stations built
- 7.6 million feet of gas distribution lines
- 120,000 man hours per year of integrity work