- 2012 Arthur T. Everham Safety Award
- Member DCA, PLCA, MEA
- OQ Compliant through NCCER, Veriforce, MEA
From residential gas lines to 48" distribution lines running under city streets, Midwestern Contractors has safely installed over 7.6 million feet of gas distribution piping in some of the most demanding urban areas. We welcome your most challenging jobs.
For your next project consider Midwestern Contractors. Call or email for a site visit or to send bid documents. We will help you complete your projects on time and within your budget.
- Gas Service Installation, Residential, Commercial & Industrial
- Gas Main Installation 2" to 48"
- Town Border Stations
- Measurement, Regulation & Odorization Facilities
- Plastic & Steel, Main & Service Installations
- Open Cut & Trenchless Methods
- Horizontal Directional Drilling
A legacy of responsibility.
For over 60 years, we have built an environment within our company where safety is everyone’s responsibility. In all phases of every project, we accept nothing less than an accident-free jobsite. We believe that having a safe workplace leads to a productive workplace, and we’re dedicated to having the highest level of protection for our employees, our customers and the general public.Learn More
- 1.5 million miles of pipeline constructed
- 1,500 pump, compressor & meter stations built
- 7.6 million feet of gas distribution lines
- 120,000 man hours per year of integrity work