- 2012 Arthur T. Everham Safety Award
- Member DCA, PLCA, MEA
- OQ Compliant through NCCER, Veriforce, MEA
Pump Replacement and Re-wire
Electric Conduit Construction and its DBA Midwestern Contractors took on the project. After mobilization the existing wiring was removed and recycled. Some conduit and pull heads were replaced. Certain control boxes were replaced, and a customer termination box was intalled. It was a small job but a very important job to our customer. the short time we took to wire the pumps meant less down time and more product flowing through the pipeline.
Wednesday, January 18, 2017
A legacy of responsibility.
For over 60 years, we have built an environment within our company where safety is everyone’s responsibility. In all phases of every project, we accept nothing less than an accident-free jobsite. We believe that having a safe workplace leads to a productive workplace, and we’re dedicated to having the highest level of protection for our employees, our customers and the general public.Learn More
- 1.5 million miles of pipeline constructed
- 1,500 pump, compressor & meter stations built
- 7.6 million feet of gas distribution lines
- 120,000 man hours per year of integrity work