- 2012 Arthur T. Everham Safety Award
- Member DCA, PLCA, MEA
- OQ Compliant through NCCER, Veriforce, MEA
Muscatine Lateral & Meter Station - Project 1811
MUSCATINE LATERAL AND METER STATION
Beginning on May 7th and ending on or about September 7th, Midwestern Contractors crews and equipment will be working to upgrade gas facilities near the following intersections:
- Grandview Ave and 41st
- 49th St. S just East of the rail road tracks
- 57th St. S just West of Stewart road
- E North St. just West of Stewart road
- Stewart Road just South of E. North St.
- Wiggins and Ogilvie Ave.
- Wiggins and 12th St.
The work will consist of directional drilling and trenching. Heavy equipment will be transported along these roads. From time to time flaggers will direct traffic and cause slight delays as equipment enters or leaves the various project sites. Please be alert when driving in these areas. Exercise caution when driving near the construction sites.
We will do our best to minimize disruptions to traffic. Your safety and our worker’s safety is very important to us please drive carefully.
If you have questions about this project please contact:
[email protected] Director of Business Development
[email protected] Project Manager
A legacy of responsibility.
For over 60 years, we have built an environment within our company where safety is everyone’s responsibility. In all phases of every project, we accept nothing less than an accident-free jobsite. We believe that having a safe workplace leads to a productive workplace, and we’re dedicated to having the highest level of protection for our employees, our customers and the general public.Learn More
- 1.5 million miles of pipeline constructed
- 1,500 pump, compressor & meter stations built
- 7.6 million feet of gas distribution lines
- 120,000 man hours per year of integrity work