- 2012 Arthur T. Everham Safety Award
- Member DCA, PLCA, MEA
- OQ Compliant through NCCER, Veriforce, MEA
Muscatine Lateral Job 1811
*** SAFETY NOTIFICATION ***
Midwestern Contractors will be preforming a hydrostatic pressure test on a newly constructed pipeline in your area, during the week of 8-13. We will be setting up warning signage and establishing exclusion zones during this period to ensure all members of the public do not inadvertently enter. Please obey all signage. If you notice any large puddles on the ground or water spraying the air please avoid and notify our Foreman Ryan Carlson at 1 (630) 247-1309. Please provide location. We appreciate your cooperation in this matter.
A legacy of responsibility.
For over 60 years, we have built an environment within our company where safety is everyone’s responsibility. In all phases of every project, we accept nothing less than an accident-free jobsite. We believe that having a safe workplace leads to a productive workplace, and we’re dedicated to having the highest level of protection for our employees, our customers and the general public.Learn More
- 1.5 million miles of pipeline constructed
- 1,500 pump, compressor & meter stations built
- 7.6 million feet of gas distribution lines
- 120,000 man hours per year of integrity work