- 2012 Arthur T. Everham Safety Award
- Member DCA, PLCA, MEA
- OQ Compliant through NCCER, Veriforce, MEA
Committment to your community
Midwestern Contractors works in many states throughout the Midwestern U.S. We understand the impact construction can have on local communities, and want to do our part to keep our projects safe, as well as minimize disruption to the routines of residents of the towns we work in.
We have developed this community page to assist us in communicating the types of projects we are managing, the locations of the work, the duration, and any notifications that may be important for residents and businesses impacted by a particular project.
Our projects are listed by location and job number. If you received a "Door Hanger" card on your home or business, a number will be written on the bottom of the card. You can then look at the bottom of this page and find that number. This is a link to the actual project where more information can be found.
In addition to notifications we wish to actively engage your community and source labor, material and services where applicable.
- Recycling services for scrap steel, lumber and concrete
- Waste disposal services
- Portable toilet service.
- Food, Ice, Water
- Mechanical repair for vehicles and trucks
- Mechanical repair for heavy equipment
- DOT Operator Qualified and union affiliated workers for the pipeline industry
Material suppliers include:
- Light rental equipment like pumps, compactors, bobcats.
- grass seed, straw, mulch, lancscaping supplies
- Reinforcing rod
- Ready mix concrete
- Graded stone
- Fire Resistant work clothing and steel toe boots
We are committed to your community and wish to connect with you. Please use the contact form found on your project page to send us a note. We look forward to working with you.
Below is the current list of communities where we are working
A legacy of responsibility.
For over 60 years, we have built an environment within our company where safety is everyone’s responsibility. In all phases of every project, we accept nothing less than an accident-free jobsite. We believe that having a safe workplace leads to a productive workplace, and we’re dedicated to having the highest level of protection for our employees, our customers and the general public.Learn More
- 1.5 million miles of pipeline constructed
- 1,500 pump, compressor & meter stations built
- 7.6 million feet of gas distribution lines
- 120,000 man hours per year of integrity work